Effective April 22, 2021
If you’re not totally satisfied with your SIMPLIST purchase you can return new and unopened products within 14 days, together with your proof of purchase, for a full refund. You may also return open but unused products within 7 days, with your proof of purchase, for a full refund.
Sorry, we do not accept returns on plants, cut fabric, custom countertops and as-is products. We are unable to refund or exchange your items if your merchandise is found to be modified from its original form when purchased, dirty, stained, or damaged.
- You must have your receipt and valid government issued photo ID in order to return or exchange your product. Information from your ID will be retained in a company-wide database to be used only for authorizing returns.
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories
- Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase. What should I do if my item is damaged? If only one part from your product is damaged, we may be able to ship replacement parts from one of our stores. For the quickest resolution, we recommend visiting an SIMPLIST store with the damaged product or part(s) along with your order confirmation or receipt. If you’re unable to do so, please contact the SIMPLIST Customer Support Center.
- Only the net purchase price as shown on receipt will be refunded.
- Promotional Terms & Conditions: When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.